30 September 2009

It's not the same old thing


Girl Scout: Is this made from real lemons?
Wednesday: Yes.
Girl Scout: I only like all-natural foods and beverages, organically grown, with no preservatives. Are you sure they're real lemons?
Pugsley: Yes.
Girl Scout: Well, I'll tell you what. I'll buy a cup if you buy a box of my delicious Girl Scout cookies. Do we have a deal?
Wednesday: Are they made from real Girl Scouts?


Joel : Wednesday, do you think someday you might want to get married and have kids?
Wednesday
: No.
Joel
: But what if you met just the right man, who worshiped and adored you, who'd do anything you say, who'd be your devoted slave? Then what would you do?
Wednesday
: I'd pity him.
Joel
: Poor Debbie. She was sick.
Wednesday
: She wasn't sick. She was sloppy
Joel
: What do you mean?
Wednesday
: If I wanted to kill my husband, I'd do it and I wouldn't get caught.
Joel
: How?
Wednesday
: I'd scare him to death.
Joel
: No, you wouldn't. We're all very sorry, Debbie. We wish you only the best.

No comments: